Jonathan Suggett, 39 - October 11, 2005
Jonathan Ray Suggett, 39, of Gothenburg died Tuesday, May 10, 2011, at Gothenburg.
Private services will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery. Cremation has been chosen.
Suggett was preceded in death by: his grandparents, Westley and Vera Geiken; step-father, Gary McConnell.
Survivors include: his mother, Donna Lee McConnell of Gothenburg; brother, Jim Suggett of Gothenburg; his daughters—Elizabeth and Tiffany.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout