Jonathan Suggett, 39 - October 11, 2005
Jonathan Ray Suggett, 39, of Gothenburg died Tuesday, May 10, 2011, at Gothenburg.
Private services will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery. Cremation has been chosen.
Suggett was preceded in death by: his grandparents, Westley and Vera Geiken; step-father, Gary McConnell.
Survivors include: his mother, Donna Lee McConnell of Gothenburg; brother, Jim Suggett of Gothenburg; his daughters—Elizabeth and Tiffany.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook