Jonathan Suggett, 39 - October 11, 2005
Jonathan Ray Suggett, 39, of Gothenburg died Tuesday, May 10, 2011, at Gothenburg.
Private services will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery. Cremation has been chosen.
Suggett was preceded in death by: his grandparents, Westley and Vera Geiken; step-father, Gary McConnell.
Survivors include: his mother, Donna Lee McConnell of Gothenburg; brother, Jim Suggett of Gothenburg; his daughters—Elizabeth and Tiffany.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Ricketts, Williams team up for town hall political meeting
- Schaben finds a fit in auto body class
- West ward polling place changed
- Errors force Brady’s exit in Bow
- NASB hired to search for superintendent
- Beware of sales pitches during Medicare’s open enrollment
- Defense dooms Swede hopes at state
- Narrow miss