Ruth Dahl, 88 - May 03, 2011
Ruth Dahl, 88, of North Platte, formerly of Brady, passed away Tuesday, May, 3, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Services were conducted May 10 at the Parkview Community Church of the Nazarene in North Platte with the Rev. Jack Atteberry officiating. Interment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Eric and Amanda (Carlson); her husband, Bill Dahl; a brother, Art.
Survivors include: her son, Eric Grau of Phoenix; daughters—Dianne Madonia of California and Annette Fletcher of Colorado; a brother, Gayland (Donna) Fickenscher of Grand Island; Phillip Lord of Broken Bow.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics