Lucille Jenkins, 93 - May 06, 2011
Lucille B. Jenkins, 93, of Gothenburg passed away Friday, May 6, 2011, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were conducted at the First United Methodist Church on May 10 with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: her three children—John Evert of Gothenburg, Marilyn (Joe) Srb of Columbus, and Lewis (Trudy) Evert of Brady; six grandchildren—Marie (Cory) Kapels, Cindy (Matt) Tederman, JoAnn (Adam) Haworth, Amy (Kully) Harrison, Brandon (Virginia) Evert and Kirk (Rachael) Evert; 15 great-grandchildren—Logan, Caden, Carley, Gabriella, Isabella, Emilia, Waylan, Holly, Dalton, Brady, Kaitlyn, Clara, Grace, Addison and Aubrey; her sister’s sons—Mike (Jeannie) Jackson and Dan (Karen) Jackson and their families; numerous other nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president