Lucille Jenkins, 93 - May 06, 2011
Lucille B. Jenkins, 93, of Gothenburg passed away Friday, May 6, 2011, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Services were conducted at the First United Methodist Church on May 10 with the Rev. Randall L. Dilts officiating. Interment took place at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Survivors include: her three children—John Evert of Gothenburg, Marilyn (Joe) Srb of Columbus, and Lewis (Trudy) Evert of Brady; six grandchildren—Marie (Cory) Kapels, Cindy (Matt) Tederman, JoAnn (Adam) Haworth, Amy (Kully) Harrison, Brandon (Virginia) Evert and Kirk (Rachael) Evert; 15 great-grandchildren—Logan, Caden, Carley, Gabriella, Isabella, Emilia, Waylan, Holly, Dalton, Brady, Kaitlyn, Clara, Grace, Addison and Aubrey; her sister’s sons—Mike (Jeannie) Jackson and Dan (Karen) Jackson and their families; numerous other nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price