Robert Gadway, 71 - May 07, 2011
Robert “Bob” G. Gadway, 71, of Cozad died Saturday, May 7, 2011, at Cozad.
Services were May 11 at the American Lutheran Church of Cozad with the Revs. Mike Parsh and Don Wilken officiating. Burial was at the Cozad Cemetery.
Gadway was preceded in death by: his parents, Robert and Floretta; his mother and father-in-law.
Survivors include: his wife of over 50 years, Linda Gadway of Cozad; two daughters—Vicki (Gary) Wirth of Kearney and Tracey (Gary) Kracl of Schuyler; four grandchildren—Erin (Cain Martin) Kracl, Nathan Kracl, Cody Wirth and Kayla Wirth; four brothers—Wesley (Ceil) Gadway of Hershey, Gordon (Florice) Gadway of North Platte, Stanley (Marilyn) Gadway of Morgan Hill, CA, and Maynard Gadway of Mountain Home, AR; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together