Marit Benash, 71 - April 19, 2011
Marit Ida Benash, 71, of Gothenburg died Tuesday, April 19, 2011, at Gothenburg.
Services took place at the American Lutheran Church on May 9 with the Rev. Matthew Groenke officiating.
Benash was preceded in death by: her parents, Frank and Bertha; a sister, Charlene Cisco.
Survivors include: husband, Wayne Benash of Gothenburg; daughters—Kathy Benash of Gothenburg, and JoLynn Ann Richerdson of Fredricksburg, VA; a son, Richard Benash of Megargel, TX; sisters—Karen Way of Council Bluffs, IA, Dee Dewey of Brewster, KS, Neda Ogan of Eaton, CO, and Lynnette Coffey; five grandchildren—Bradley, Danny, Aimee, Bryan and Summer; two great-grandchildren—Peter and Naomi; numerous nieces, nephews and extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.