Maurice Anderson, 87 - April 18, 2011
Maurice Wilburn Anderson, 87, of Bryson, TX, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, April 18, 2011, at his home in Bryson.
A memorial service took place at Fort Belknap on April 26.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Ruth Rebecca; two sisters—Eunice Cline and Eva Lee French; a half-brother, Ivan Anderson.
Survivors include: his five children—Sheryl Lee (Gene) Masters, James Maurice “Jim” (Bonnie) Anderson, Robert Allen “Bob” (Pat) Anderson, Aleta Jane (Tom) Newtson, and Lisa Beth Anderson; 18 grandchildren, 20 great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren; two half-brothers—Loren (Donna) Anderson and Gaylin (Barb) Anderson; three half-sisters—Verla (Roy) Krula, Norma (Leonard) Stevenson and Roxine (Richard) Bullard.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates