Dorothy Miller, 86 - April 22, 2011
Dorothy Miller, 86, of Callaway, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Friday, April 22, 2011, at her home in Callaway.
A memorial service was on Tuesday, April 26, at the United Methodist Church in Callaway with Fred Werkmeister, PMA, officiating. A private family inurnment took place prior to the service.
Miller was preceded in death by her husband, Henry.
Survivors include: her children—Brian and Sheryl Miller of Johnson Lake, Elaine and Bob Lynch of Lexington, Dorothy “Dot” and Gary Wall of Holdrege and Glen and Teri Miller of Callaway; two brothers—Maurice and Eric Wallace, both of Scotland; 12 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics