Carl Bergstrom, 92 - April 20, 2011
Carl Oliver Vincent Bergstrom, 92, of North Platte passed away Wednesday, April 20, 2011, at North Platte Care Center.
Services were Saturday, April 23, at the Svea-Dal Evangelical Covenant Church, north of Brady, with the Rev. Ken Sawyer officiating. Burial took place on Monday, April 25, at the Svea-Dal Cemetery.
Bergstrom was preceded in death by: his parents, Carl and Carrie; his wife, Hazel; a brother, Kenneth; sister-in-law, Lucille Bergstrom.
Survivors include: three nephews—Gaylen Bergstrom and Gary (Brenda) Bergstrom, all of Brady, and Gerald (Brenna) Bergstrom of Kearney; other nieces and nephews—Kenneth Pheasant, Jackie Brammeier, Elaine Luse, Kay Ono, Joyce Schartzer and Genieve Allington; great-nieces—Kassie and McKenzie Bergstrom; great-nephew, Grant Bergstrom.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Walk to end Alzheimer’s DAWSON COUNTY EVENT
- Experts don’t recommend getting into a lightning crouch
- Finken shakes off the rust, returns to education
- ‘Raising Nebraska’ exhibit highlights food and families who grow it
- Hazardous waste collection planned
- Herd rebuilding tips to be offered at State of Beef Conference
- Bronze Star for outstanding service in Afghanistan
- Raising the bar