Hunter Waltermire, 15 days old - April 12, 2011
Hunter Paul Joseph Waltermire, 15-day-old infant son of Melody and Steve Waltermire, passed away Tuesday, April 12, 2011, at Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City, MO.
Services took place on Monday, April 18, at West Side Christian Church in Wichita, KS. Burial was at the Resurrection Cemetery.
Waltermire was born March 28, 2011, at Truman Medical Center in Kansas City.
He is preceded in death by: his grandfather, Robert Waltermire; great-grandparents, Paul and Dorothy Waltermire.
Survivors include: his parents, Melody and Steve Waltermire; sisters—Lexus and Stephanie; his grandparents—Sylvia Cruz, Ted and Sonja Daigger, and Sharene Waltermire; great-grandparents, Santana and Rufina Morin; aunts and uncles—Fabian Flores, Sonja (Jeff) Kottwitz of Gothenburg, and Roy Waltermire; numerous other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together