John Hehnke - March 28, 2011
John W. Hehnke of Juanita, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, March 28, 2011, at the Grand Island Veterans Home.
Graveside services will take place at Fort McPherson National Cemetery on Friday, April 1, at 3 p.m. with the Rev. Matt Coplen officiating. Friends will be received at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg on Friday from 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Hehnke was preceded in death by: his mother, Martha, in 1976; his father, John, in 1982; a brother, Gary in 1992.
Survivors include: his daughter, Jodi Tzirikidis; and numerous friends.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State