John Hehnke - March 28, 2011
John W. Hehnke of Juanita, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, March 28, 2011, at the Grand Island Veterans Home.
Graveside services will take place at Fort McPherson National Cemetery on Friday, April 1, at 3 p.m. with the Rev. Matt Coplen officiating. Friends will be received at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg on Friday from 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Hehnke was preceded in death by: his mother, Martha, in 1976; his father, John, in 1982; a brother, Gary in 1992.
Survivors include: his daughter, Jodi Tzirikidis; and numerous friends.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500