Lyle Trullinger, 77 - March 22, 2011
Lyle Dean Trullinger, 77, of Gothenburg died Tuesday, March 22, 2011, at his home following a courageous battle with cancer.
There are no services planned at this time. Cremation was chosen.
Trullinger was preceded in death by: his parents, Charles and Edna; a brother, Wayne; sister, Lorraine.
Survivors include: his wife, Diane; a daughter, Ann Trullinger of Snelling, CA; a son, Ryan (Leslie) Trullinger of Gothenburg; a nephew, Gary Trullinger; niece, Zoe Freeman.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Hahn’s 1600 is top effort at Bow Invite
- Longevity in American Legion
- The Times judged best in class again
- Two more teachers hired for District 20
- Personal property deadline draws near
- Response to fiber optic surveys ‘overwhelming’
- Indians clip Swedes in dual at Wild Horse
- Delegates selected for Girls, Boys State