Clay Carskadon, 71 - March 23, 2011
Clay Bryan Carskadon, 71, of Columbus, formerly of Gothenburg, died Wednesday, March 23, 2011, at Columbus.
Services took place Monday, March 28, at the First United Methodist Church of Columbus with the Rev. Bill Ritter officiating.
Carskadon was preceded in death by: his parents, Clay and Marjorie Carskadon.
Survivors include: his wife, Janice Carskadon of Columbus; daughters—Sandra Carskadon (Bryan) of Genoa, and Kim (Mike) Moore of Cedar Rapids; a son, Rodney Carskadon (fiancee Rose) of Columbus; two sisters—Beverly Taylor of Akron, OH, and Maedene (Robert) Brewster of Lincoln; a brother, Curtis Carskadon of Gothenburg; mother-in-law, Evelyn Teall of North Platte; six grandchildren and one great-grandson; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23