Ellen Oller, 68 - March 19, 2011
Ellen Oller, 68
She was a chef and took pride in her grandchildren
Ellen Cavanaugh Oller, 68, of Gothenburg passed away Saturday, March 19, 2011, at her residence in Gothenburg.
Services were March 23 at the Farnam United Methodist Church with the Rev. Neil Kloppenborg officiating. Burial was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
Oller was preceded in death by: her parents, John and Helen Chester; her husband, Charles Oller; brothers—Alan Chester and John Chester; a granddaughter, Brittany Staples; great-grandson, Gabriel Diltz.
Survivors include: her daughters—Laura Nicholson (Grant Berens) of Nebraska, Rhonda Staples of Allen, TX, and Gaylene (Mark) Wilcox-Smith of Moorefield; a sister, Ann Vize; brothers—Edward Chester and Bryan Chester; grandchildren—Lauren Pyles, TJ Staples, Johnny (Nikki) Nicholson, Jr., Brittany Staples, Rhondea Williams, Shelby Montgomery and Amanda (Boatie) Diltz; great-grandchildren—Tommy, Daisy, Gage and Boston Nicholson, Gavin and Lyric Pyles, Felicity and Mary Jane Williams, Landon, Samantha and Gabriel Diltz; numerous other family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%