Nancy Kort, 64 - March 16, 2011
Nancy L. Kort, 64, of Brady passed away Wednesday, March 16, 2011, at her home in Brady.
Services took place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Monday, March 21, with the Rev. Robert Litzenberger officiating. Interment will be at a later date.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Max and Vivian; a sister, Carol Deloach; father and mother-in-law, Elmer and Irene Kort; sisters-in-law—Judy Kort and Betty Kort.
Survivors include: her husband, Gerald Kort of Brady; her daughters—Trisha (James) Thiesing, and Kristi (Tim) Schnackenberg, all of Brady; granddaughters—Kara (Jake) Johnson, Megan Pfeifer and Lindsay Schnackenberg, all of Brady, and Kortney (Tyler) Bullock of Gothenburg; a grandson, Devin Schnackenberg of Omaha; great-granddaughters—Hallie Johnson of Brady, and Natileigh Bullock of Gothenburg; niece, Shelli Nuss of Omaha; great-nephew, Dylan O’Shea of Omaha; brother-in-law, Ron Kort of Hastings.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23