Keith Cronn, 67 - February 13, 2011
Keith Arnold Cronn, 67, of Cozad passed away Sunday, Feb. 13, 2011, at the Cozad Community Hospital.
A memorial service will take place Saturday, March 5, at 2 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church of Cozad with the Rev. Doug Smith officiating.
An inurnment with military honors will be Monday, March 7, at 10 a.m. at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell.
Visitation for memorial book signatures will be Friday, March 4, 4-8 p.m. at the Berryman Funeral Home in Cozad.
Cronn was preceded in death by: his father in 1967, Duard; his mother in 2005, Doris.
Survivors include: his daughter, Kirstin (Dan) Cronn-Mills of North Mankato, MN; grandson, Shae; his son, Kjell Cronn of Lincoln; a sister, Cathryn (Donald) Cronn Epp of State College, PA; brother, John (Jane) Cronn of McFarland, WI; nieces, a nephew, and their family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics