Cheri Koinzan, 63 - February 27, 2011
Cheri Koinzan, 63, of Gothenburg, formerly of Broken Bow, passed away Sunday, Feb. 27, 2011, at her home in Gothenburg.
Memorial services were March 3, at Govier Brothers Chapel at Broken Bow with the Rev. Irving Jennings officiating.
Survivors include: her husband, John Koinzan of Gothenburg; her son, Dagin Duryea of Valentine; step-children—Teresa (Mike) Halley of Scottsbluff, Shari (Kent) Sandoz of Valentine, John J. (Lisa) Koinzan of Merna, Adam Koinzan and Ethan Koinzan, both of Broken Bow; seven grandchildren—Traceton, Devaney, Jade, Peyton, Lauren, Kaycee and Tyler; a sister, Valarie (Bob) Jackson of Maxwell; niece, Leah (Ivan) Miller and children—Jessie and Brian of Maxwell.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested