Larry Slack, 73 - February 22, 2011
Larry Dean Slack, 73, of Cozad passed away on Tuesday, Feb. 22, 2011, at his home in Cozad.
Cremation was chosen. A private family inurnment will take place at a later date in the Gothenburg Cemetery.
Slack was preceded in death by father, mother, step-father, step-mother, sister Mary Ann and a special aunt.
Survivors are: half-brother, Bill (Betty) Slack of Brady; three half-sisters, Evonne (Garry) Hicken of Gothenburg, Carol Slack of Gothenburg, Beverly (Mike) Troxel of Sutherland; many nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet