Clarence Rahmann, 90 - February 11, 2011
Clarence G. Rahmann, 90, of Gothenburg, formerly of Kearney, died Friday, Feb. 11, 2011, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Services will take place Thursday, Feb. 17, at 1 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church of Kearney with the Revs. Gary Main and Ron Roemich officiating. Burial will be at the Williamsburg Cemetery southwest of Elm Creek in Phelps County with military honors provided by the Nebraska National Guard Military Honors Team.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, George and Mary; brothers—Harold and Everett Rahmann; sister, Ethel Rahmann.
Survivors include: his wife, Lois Marshall Else Rahmann of Kearney; a son, Dan (Trudy) Else of Gothenburg; a daughter, Catherine Rahmann of Omaha; grandchildren—Kori (Eric) Radloff and Robert (Chris) Else, all of Omaha, Sara Else (fiance Blair Riffel) of Lincoln and Rebecca Else of Gothenburg; seven great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%