Alberta "Bert" Abbott, 46 - February 08, 2011
Alberta “Bert” D. Abbott, 46, of Cozad passed away Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011, at St. Elizabeth Medical Center at Lincoln.
Services took place on Saturday, Feb. 12, at the Berryman Funeral Home Chapel at Cozad. Inurnment will be at a later date.
Abbott was preceded in death by: her grandparents; father-in-law, Kenneth Abbott.
Survivors include: her husband, Dwain Abbott of Cozad; two sons—Matthew (Chaz) Crandell of Hastings, and Samuel J. Huntsman of Seward; three grandchildren—Aireonna, Cody and Draken; her parents, Betty Jean Huntsman of Brady, and Thomas G. (Connie) Huntsman of Chillicothe, MO; a brother, Thomas (Cindy) Huntsman of North Platte; three sisters—Cathy (Rick) Brittenham of North Platte, Nita Way of Lexington and Boni Huntsman (Alvin Poen) of Gothenburg; “Guardian Angel,” Kris Krietaer; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC