Druzzilla Malcom, 91 - January 29, 2011
Druzzilla M. Malcom, 91, of Cozad passed away Saturday, Jan. 29, 2011, at the Good Samaritan Hospital at Kearney.
Services were Feb. 2 at Berryman Funeral Home Chapel of Cozad. Burial will be at the Walnut Grove Cemetery, located north of Cozad.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Albert and Frances; her husband, Alvin in 1993; two sons—Earnest and Richard Malcom; a grandson, Jarod Malcom; great-grandson, Sam; brother, Albert Lawson.
Survivors include: her two sons—Dwayne (Julie) Malcom of Cozad, and Doug (Glenda) Malcom of Callaway; three daughters—Janese (Galen) Gengenbach, Karen (Jim) Weinmaster and Debra (Ted) Lindstedt, all of Cozad; 24 grandchildren, 33 great-grandchildren and one great-great-grandchild; a brother-in-law, Paul Malcom of Omaha; sister-in-law, Doris Rowan of Cozad; numerous other relatives. Also surviving are: three special caregivers—Sharon Gibson, Paula Robles and Irene Zyzzet; and several other people that gave care to her over the years.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president