Dorothy Shadduck - January 27, 2011
Dorothy Katherine Shadduck, 96, of Longmont, CO, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, Jan. 17, 2011, at Applewood Living Center.
Services took place Thursday, Jan. 20, at the First Lutheran Church with the Rev. Steve Berke officiating. Interment was at the Foothills Gardens of Memory.
She was preceded in death by: her husband, Lester Shadduck; a brother and two sisters.
Survivors include: her two sons—William (Linda) Shadduck of Longmont, and the Rev. James (Carol) Shadduck of Kenosha, WI; four grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500