Violet Krovas, 80 - January 19, 2011
Violet L. Krovas, 80, of Brady, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Thursday, Jan. 13, 2011, at Linden Court.
Services were Monday Jan. 17, at the Lighthouse Foursquare Church with her grandson, the Rev. Clint Augustyn, officiating. Burial took place at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, William and Mary; her husband, Harold; two sisters—Lavonne Spurgin, and Berniece “Vickie” Anderson.
Survivors include: her children—Barbara (John) Augustyn of Phoenix, AZ, Randy (Janet) Krovas of Wichita, KS, and Connie (Jim) Bastounes of Surprise, AZ; two sisters—Delores (Joe) Carpenter of Chesapeake, VA, and Luella Schultz of Sutherland; two brothers—Harold (Lois) Reeves and Merle Reeves, all of North Platte; nine grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics