Violet Krovas, 80 - January 19, 2011
Violet L. Krovas, 80, of Brady, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Thursday, Jan. 13, 2011, at Linden Court.
Services were Monday Jan. 17, at the Lighthouse Foursquare Church with her grandson, the Rev. Clint Augustyn, officiating. Burial took place at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, William and Mary; her husband, Harold; two sisters—Lavonne Spurgin, and Berniece “Vickie” Anderson.
Survivors include: her children—Barbara (John) Augustyn of Phoenix, AZ, Randy (Janet) Krovas of Wichita, KS, and Connie (Jim) Bastounes of Surprise, AZ; two sisters—Delores (Joe) Carpenter of Chesapeake, VA, and Luella Schultz of Sutherland; two brothers—Harold (Lois) Reeves and Merle Reeves, all of North Platte; nine grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST