Harold McFadden, 94 - December 31, 2010
Harold McFadden, 94, of Gothenburg passed away Friday, Dec. 31, 2010.
Services will take place at Our Lady of Good Counsel Church on Thursday, Jan. 6, 2011, at 10:30 a.m. with the Rev. Don O’Brien officiating. Interment will follow services at the Gothenburg Cemetery.
A visitation will be at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel of Gothenburg on Wednesday, Jan. 5. from 1-8 p.m.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Dorothy McFadden; his parents, Ignatius and Mary; brothers—W. Howard and Harry McFadden.
Survivors include: his son, Dennis McFadden of Gothenburg; his daughter, Cheryl (John) Van Clief of Louisville, CO; a grandson, Justin Van Clief of Colorado; granddaughter, Katrina McFadden of Pensacola, FL; step-grandson, Jeff Oxford of Lincoln; a great-granddaughter; sister, Gladys Armitage of Cheyenne, WY; nieces, nephews and numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates