Misty Kay Herrin Schultz, 3 - December 29, 2010
Misty Kay Herrin Schultz, 3, of Gothenburg passed away Wednesday, Dec. 22, 2010, at Kearney.
Services took place Tuesday, Dec. 28, at Carpenter Memorial Chapel in North Platte. A visitation was held on Monday.
Survivors include: her parents; her sisters—Jayna Schultz and Ashley Herrin; grandparents—Roberta Herrin, Andy (Dawn) Bowker, Gary D. Schultz, Debra and Roy Rogers; great-grandparents—Genevieve Newman, Edna Merrell and Floyd and Viola Schultz; an aunt, Zella Worden; her uncles—Travis Schultz and Shawn Triplett; a great uncle, Jim Newman; numerous other aunts, uncles and cousins.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen