Charles Egenberger, 75 - December 29, 2010
Charles T. “Terry” Egenberger, 75, of Brady passed away Tuesday, Dec. 21, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Memorial Mass will take place Thursday, Dec. 30, at 10:30 a.m. at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church in Gothenburg. Rosary will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday (today), at the church.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Charles and Maurine; a brother, Bill.
Survivors include: his wife, Patricia of Brady; a son, Buck (Deb) Egenberger of Brady; grandsons—Isaac and Tyler Egenberger of Brady; a sister, Mary Ann Sullivan of Clay Center, KS; brothers—Jim (Charlotte) Egenberger of Minneapolis, MN, Don (Jan) Egenberger of Omaha, and Jerry Egenberger of Buena Park, CA; sister-in-law, Sheila Egenberger of Johnson Lake; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair