Charles Egenberger, 75 - December 29, 2010
Charles T. “Terry” Egenberger, 75, of Brady passed away Tuesday, Dec. 21, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte.
Memorial Mass will take place Thursday, Dec. 30, at 10:30 a.m. at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church in Gothenburg. Rosary will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday (today), at the church.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Charles and Maurine; a brother, Bill.
Survivors include: his wife, Patricia of Brady; a son, Buck (Deb) Egenberger of Brady; grandsons—Isaac and Tyler Egenberger of Brady; a sister, Mary Ann Sullivan of Clay Center, KS; brothers—Jim (Charlotte) Egenberger of Minneapolis, MN, Don (Jan) Egenberger of Omaha, and Jerry Egenberger of Buena Park, CA; sister-in-law, Sheila Egenberger of Johnson Lake; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics