Anne Tripp, 46 - December 29, 2010
Anne M. Tripp, 46, of Gothenburg died Thursday, Dec. 23, 2010, at Gothenburg following a courageous battle with cancer.
Services took place Monday, Dec. 27, at the Victory Assembly of God Church with the Rev. Mark Borchardt officiating. Interment was at the Ord Catholic Cemetery.
Tripp was preceded in death by: her parents, Donald and LaVerna Dahlin.
Survivors include: her husband, Russell Tripp of Gothenburg; three sons—Jeremiah, Noah and Levi Tripp; a daughter, Emma Tripp; mother, Sheri Dahlin; brothers—Dale Dahlin, Jeff Jelinek and Jay Jelinek; sisters—Jill Jewell and Jasi Jelinek; brothers-in-law—Tony Tripp and Randy Tripp; sisters-in-law—Leesa Shumaker and Tammy Abbott; numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.