Anne Tripp, 46 - December 29, 2010
Anne M. Tripp, 46, of Gothenburg died Thursday, Dec. 23, 2010, at Gothenburg following a courageous battle with cancer.
Services took place Monday, Dec. 27, at the Victory Assembly of God Church with the Rev. Mark Borchardt officiating. Interment was at the Ord Catholic Cemetery.
Tripp was preceded in death by: her parents, Donald and LaVerna Dahlin.
Survivors include: her husband, Russell Tripp of Gothenburg; three sons—Jeremiah, Noah and Levi Tripp; a daughter, Emma Tripp; mother, Sheri Dahlin; brothers—Dale Dahlin, Jeff Jelinek and Jay Jelinek; sisters—Jill Jewell and Jasi Jelinek; brothers-in-law—Tony Tripp and Randy Tripp; sisters-in-law—Leesa Shumaker and Tammy Abbott; numerous extended family members.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC