Paul Sukraw, 87 - December 22, 2010
Paul Darien Sukraw, 87, passed away Friday, Dec. 17, 2010, at the Gothenburg Memorial Hospital.
Services were Dec. 21 at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel with Pastor Rodney Mohler officiating. Interment followed in the Gothenburg Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers, Harold and Quinten Sukraw, and two sisters, Alice Wilson and Margaret Dewart.
Survivors include: his wife, Pauline of Gothenburg; two sons—Duane and Sharon Sukraw of Gothenburg and Kent and Inez Sukraw of Newell, SD: one sister, Ilene and Darold Miller of Maxwell; five grandchildren—Kevin and Sarah Sukraw, Ryan and Leigh Sukraw, Michael and Michelle Sukraw, Kelli Sukraw, Kristen and Shane Burr; and five great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23