Sue Jakeway - December 22, 2010
Sue E. (Wiggins) Jakeway of Sylvania, OH, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, Nov. 29, 2010.
Survivors include: her husband, Bill; two sons—Patrick (Angela) and Bradley (Tanja); a sister, Ann; two brothers—Theron and Tim; four grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- GMH contracts signed for two new physicians
- Swedes second at SWC play invite
- Brady girls focused on one game at a time
- Shaw: Dracula best fits our one-act cast
- All jokes aside, Swede girls mean business
- Swede basketball will attack with speed
- Midlands gets bid for Hammond Bridge
- Rudolph to be honored for heading Cattlemen