Sue Jakeway - December 22, 2010
Sue E. (Wiggins) Jakeway of Sylvania, OH, formerly of Gothenburg, passed away Monday, Nov. 29, 2010.
Survivors include: her husband, Bill; two sons—Patrick (Angela) and Bradley (Tanja); a sister, Ann; two brothers—Theron and Tim; four grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president