Jesse Alberts, 82 - December 15, 2010
Jesse Alberts, 82, of Gothenburg died Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Services took place at Victory Assembly of God Church on Dec. 10, with the Revs. Mark Borchardt and Larry Viter officiating.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Charlie and Hilway; his wife, Jolene Alberts; brothers—Alfred and Johnny Alberts; nephew, Lane Alberts.
Survivors include: brothers—George C. Alberts and Emil Alberts, both of Gothenburg; twin sister, Bessie (Tony) Shada; sister-in-law, Cleta Alberts of Aurora; nine nieces and nephews; numerous great-nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair