Jesse Alberts, 82 - December 15, 2010
Jesse Alberts, 82, of Gothenburg died Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Services took place at Victory Assembly of God Church on Dec. 10, with the Revs. Mark Borchardt and Larry Viter officiating.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Charlie and Hilway; his wife, Jolene Alberts; brothers—Alfred and Johnny Alberts; nephew, Lane Alberts.
Survivors include: brothers—George C. Alberts and Emil Alberts, both of Gothenburg; twin sister, Bessie (Tony) Shada; sister-in-law, Cleta Alberts of Aurora; nine nieces and nephews; numerous great-nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates