Jesse Alberts, 82 - December 15, 2010
Jesse Alberts, 82, of Gothenburg died Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Services took place at Victory Assembly of God Church on Dec. 10, with the Revs. Mark Borchardt and Larry Viter officiating.
He was preceded in death by: his parents, Charlie and Hilway; his wife, Jolene Alberts; brothers—Alfred and Johnny Alberts; nephew, Lane Alberts.
Survivors include: brothers—George C. Alberts and Emil Alberts, both of Gothenburg; twin sister, Bessie (Tony) Shada; sister-in-law, Cleta Alberts of Aurora; nine nieces and nephews; numerous great-nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- 35 years of caring for kids
- Melons start season with improved LED scoreboard
- Brady boys take 4x400 title, finish third at state
- Brady hosting Pistol Pat basketball camp
- USDA reminds farmers to certify conservation compliance by June 1
- Parent: ‘Being with’ children important
- Reeves leaves with two top performances
- Freedom always has a price