Larry C. Sundstrom, 69 - November 24, 2010
Larry C. Sundstrom, 69, of Maxwell passed away Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2010, at the North Platte Care Centre.
Services took place on Saturday, Nov. 20, at Carpenter Memorial Chapel. Burial was at the Plainview Cemetery near Maxwell.
Sundstrom was preceded in death by his parents, Chester and Thelma.
Survivors include: his wife, Donna of Maxwell; two sons—Rustin “Russ” (Angela) Sundstrom and granddaughter, Cheyenne, all of Moorefield, and Neil Sundstrom of Maxwell; a sister, Kay Sundstrom of North Platte; brother, Raymond (Darice) Sundstrom of North Platte; numerous nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins