Larry C. Sundstrom, 69 - November 24, 2010
Larry C. Sundstrom, 69, of Maxwell passed away Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2010, at the North Platte Care Centre.
Services took place on Saturday, Nov. 20, at Carpenter Memorial Chapel. Burial was at the Plainview Cemetery near Maxwell.
Sundstrom was preceded in death by his parents, Chester and Thelma.
Survivors include: his wife, Donna of Maxwell; two sons—Rustin “Russ” (Angela) Sundstrom and granddaughter, Cheyenne, all of Moorefield, and Neil Sundstrom of Maxwell; a sister, Kay Sundstrom of North Platte; brother, Raymond (Darice) Sundstrom of North Platte; numerous nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles and other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook