Rev. Bill J. Terry, 60 - November 17, 2010
Rev. Bill J. Terry, Jr., 60, of Gothenburg died Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010, at his home.
Memorial services took place at Zion Lutheran Church on Tuesday, Nov. 16, with Bishop David L. deFreese officiating. Inurnment will be at a later date.
Terry was preceded in death by: his father, Bill J. Terry, Sr.; a brother, Michael Terry; paternal grandmother and maternal grandparents; numerous aunts and uncles.
Survivors include: his wife, Diane Terry of Gothenburg; his mother, Helen Terry of Beatty, NV; daughters—Trisha Terry of Blackwell, OK, Jennifer (Dale) Barr of Nazareth, PA, Amber Calek (Tom Vonheeder) of Johnstown, and Ashley Calek (Cody Seitsinger) of Merna; a son, Bryan Terry of Oklahoma; grandsons—Joshua and Caleb Alley of Oklahoma; granddaughters—Emma Barr of Pennsylvania and Lilyonna Calek of Johnstown.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC