Rev. Bill J. Terry, 60 - November 17, 2010
Rev. Bill J. Terry, Jr., 60, of Gothenburg died Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010, at his home.
Memorial services took place at Zion Lutheran Church on Tuesday, Nov. 16, with Bishop David L. deFreese officiating. Inurnment will be at a later date.
Terry was preceded in death by: his father, Bill J. Terry, Sr.; a brother, Michael Terry; paternal grandmother and maternal grandparents; numerous aunts and uncles.
Survivors include: his wife, Diane Terry of Gothenburg; his mother, Helen Terry of Beatty, NV; daughters—Trisha Terry of Blackwell, OK, Jennifer (Dale) Barr of Nazareth, PA, Amber Calek (Tom Vonheeder) of Johnstown, and Ashley Calek (Cody Seitsinger) of Merna; a son, Bryan Terry of Oklahoma; grandsons—Joshua and Caleb Alley of Oklahoma; granddaughters—Emma Barr of Pennsylvania and Lilyonna Calek of Johnstown.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Consultant retained for Lake Helen City engineer finalizing design
- Surveys reveal BBQ challenge successful
- Tears, laughter, dancing highlight GHS graduation
- ‘Circle of Friends’ said to be successful
- Tiani Reeves leads a group of five Swede state qualifiers
- Swedes place 8th at Cozad Invitational
- Golfers improve on West Wind course
- Legion baseball season begins May 23