Floyd Wahlgren, 68 - November 10, 2010
Floyd Laverne Wahlgren, age 68 of Gothenburg, passed away on Nov. 6, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney.
Services will be held at Evangelical Free Church at 2 p.m. Thursday with the Revs. Tom Rempel and Rick Rehmert officiating. Interment will follow in the Gothenburg Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by his daughter Cindy Ristine and parents Kenneth and Nola Wahlgren.
Wahlgren is survived by his wife, Marcy of Gothenburg; his children—Ross Wahlgren and his wife Suzie of Gothenburg, Lisa (Wahlgren) Pospisil and her husband Mark of Omaha, AR; and Jeffery Ristine and his wife Sonya of Warrenville, IL; six grandchildren—Casey, Grant and Reid Wahlgren and Megan, Meredith and Margaret Ristine; two brothers and one sister—Dale Wahlgren and his wife Cherlyn of North Platte, Connie Spence and her husband Carl of Papillion, Roger Wahlgren and his wife Carol of Gothenburg; and numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates