Bernelda Lehmkuhler, 84 - November 10, 2010
Bernelda Lou Lehmkuhler, 84, of Arnold passed away Saturday, Nov. 6, at Hilltop Estates in Gothenburg.
Funeral services were Nov. 10 at the First Baptist Church in Arnold. Burial was in the Arnold Cemetery.
Lehmkuhler was preceded in death by: her parents, Frank and Mary Nelson, husband Lloyd, grandchild Tami and special friend Clara Teahon.
Survivors include: sons—Larry and Gloria Lehmkuhler of Callaway, Jim and Karen Lehmkuhler of Ewa Beach, HI, Dwaine and Caro Lehmkuhler of Arnold and Mike and Ann Lehmkuhler of Arnold; sister Elaine Martin of Hermiston, OR; sister-in-law Thelma Vogel of Gothenburg; 18 grandchildren, 13 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog