Ronald Clay Bice, 73 - October 27, 2010
Ronald Clay Bice, 73, of Gothenburg died Thursday, Oct. 21, 2010, at Gothenburg.
Services took place at Blase-Strauser Memorial Chapel on Tuesday, Oct. 26, with the Rev. Matt Coplen officiating. Interment was at the Greenwood Cemetery of Lexington.
Bice was preceded in death by: his wife, Viola Bice; his parents, Roy and Grace; a grandson, Zachary Rios; sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law—LaVauna (Tiny) and John Hopkins, Daisy and Alfred Hagan, Vern Kaps, Velma (Tudy) and Virgil Hagan, Roger Bice, Valda and Earl Hagan, Carol and Carolyn Bice; four infant siblings; and Viva Carr, Doris Whitney, Betty Moore, Lorretta Langley.
Survivors include: his daughters—Cindy (Pat) Soller and Karla (Jesse) Rios, all of Gothenburg: his sons—David Bice of Topeka, KS, Kevin (Patty Jo) Bice of Broomfield, CO, and Ron Bice of Incirlik AB, Turkey; granddaughters—Katy (Josh) Trevino, Anny Soller and Vanessa (Dustin) Holbein, all of Gothenburg, Hannah Thomas of Broken Bow, and Jocelyn and Tara Bice of Broomfield; great-grandchildren—Kayla, Shaddix, Gauge, Kayvin, Charisma, Taysia and Audrey; sisters—Thelma Kaps, Lee Curtis, Beverly and Dale Cochrane; sister-in-law, Roberta Bice; numerous nieces and nephews.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair