Andrew W. Harm, 85 - October 20, 2010
Andrew “Andy” W. Harm, 85, of Kearney died Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010, at Fruita, CO.
Services will take place on Friday, Oct. 22, at 10:30 a.m. at Zion Lutheran Church in Kearney with the Rev. James DeLoach officiating. Burial will be at 2 p.m. at Fort McPherson National Cemetery at Maxwell with Military Honors.
A visitation will be Thursday, Oct. 21, from 5-7 p.m. at Horner Lieske McBride & Kuhl Funeral Home in Kearney.
Harm was preceded in death by: his parents, Clarence and Margaret; a granddaughter, Karianne Zeller in 1994, a daughter, Kris (Lynn) Zeller in 1997; brothers—Robert Harm and Larry Harm.
Survivors include: his wife, Dolores Harm of Kearney; a son, Richard Harm of Las Vegas, NV; sisters—Meredith Speck of Redmond, OR, Velma and Lysle McClellen of Elm Creek; brother, Harold Harm of Kearney.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Money for Meals on Wheels
- Tooting his tuba
- City personnel, committees, boards named
- FDA approved doesn’t guarantee medicines are safe or effective
- Friendly fuel prices hit town
- Gothenburg defense limits Broken Bow to just 21 points
- Upon further review, loss to Cozad wasn’t so bad
- Brady on both sides of blowout