Bertha M Parker, 87 - October 20, 2010
Bertha M. Parker, 87, of Cozad passed away Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010, at Meadowlark Pointe in Cozad.
Services will take place on Thursday, Oct. 21, 1:30 p.m. at the Berryman Funeral Home Chapel in Cozad with the Rev. Blake Armstrong officiating. Burial will be at the Cliff Table Cemetery west of Merna at 4 p.m. on Thursday.
Parker was preceded in death by: her husband, Eldon; her son, Larry; a daughter, Karon; two sisters; a grandson, Steven.
Survivors include: her daughter, Mickey (Lester) Nutt of Curtis; two sons—Richard Parker of Sheridan, WY, and Eldon James (Karen) Parker of Lexington; a sister, Elsie Shaw of Abilene, KS; 17 grandchildren, 26 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST