Bertha M Parker, 87 - October 20, 2010
Bertha M. Parker, 87, of Cozad passed away Saturday, Oct. 16, 2010, at Meadowlark Pointe in Cozad.
Services will take place on Thursday, Oct. 21, 1:30 p.m. at the Berryman Funeral Home Chapel in Cozad with the Rev. Blake Armstrong officiating. Burial will be at the Cliff Table Cemetery west of Merna at 4 p.m. on Thursday.
Parker was preceded in death by: her husband, Eldon; her son, Larry; a daughter, Karon; two sisters; a grandson, Steven.
Survivors include: her daughter, Mickey (Lester) Nutt of Curtis; two sons—Richard Parker of Sheridan, WY, and Eldon James (Karen) Parker of Lexington; a sister, Elsie Shaw of Abilene, KS; 17 grandchildren, 26 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair