Dorothy Aden, 94 - October 13, 2010
Dorothea “Dorothy” Charlotte Aden, 94, of Orlando, FL, originally of Gothenburg, passed away at Orlando on Thursday, Oct. 7, 2010.
A burial will take place at the Gothenburg Cemetery next to her husband, daughter and granddaughter.
Memorial services will be held at a later date.
Aden was preceded in death by: her husband Edmund; her daughter, Shirley; a granddaughter, Suzanne Tinlin.
Survivors include: her daughter, Sharon of Orlando; three grandchildren—Jeff Tinlin, Bobby Harrison and Richard Harrison; six great-grandchildren and two great-great-grandchildren; a sister, Loretta Keiser; brother, Richard Albers.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500