Ruth McFadden, 88 - September 29, 2010
Ruth I. McFadden, 88, of North Platte died Friday, Sept. 24, 2010, at Linden Court.
Christian wake services took place on Sunday, Sept. 26, at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in North Platte. Mass of Christian burial was Monday, Sept. 27, at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church with the Rev. James Golka as celebrant. Burial was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Edward and Anna; her husband, Francis; a son, James Patrick McFadden; brother, Weert Langer.
Survivors include: her daughter, Meri (Tim) Spiehs of Brainerd, MN; four sons—Michael “Mick” (Charlene “Charlie”), Thomas (Penny) and John “Jake” (Cherrie), all of Paxton, and Timothy (Trudy) of Gothenburg; sister-in-law, Betty Langer of Ventura, CA; 15 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities