Ruth McFadden, 88 - September 29, 2010
Ruth I. McFadden, 88, of North Platte died Friday, Sept. 24, 2010, at Linden Court.
Christian wake services took place on Sunday, Sept. 26, at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in North Platte. Mass of Christian burial was Monday, Sept. 27, at St. Patrick’s Catholic Church with the Rev. James Golka as celebrant. Burial was at Fort McPherson National Cemetery.
She was preceded in death by: her parents, Edward and Anna; her husband, Francis; a son, James Patrick McFadden; brother, Weert Langer.
Survivors include: her daughter, Meri (Tim) Spiehs of Brainerd, MN; four sons—Michael “Mick” (Charlene “Charlie”), Thomas (Penny) and John “Jake” (Cherrie), all of Paxton, and Timothy (Trudy) of Gothenburg; sister-in-law, Betty Langer of Ventura, CA; 15 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.