Jake Reeves, 25 - September 15, 2010
Jake C. Reeves, 25, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, died Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, at Columbia, MO.
Services were Sept. 15 at Faith Bible Church in Lincoln with the Rev. Tom Rempel officiating.
Survivors include: his parents, Thomas and Dawn Reeves of Lincoln; grandparents, Floyd and Joan Bauer of Brady; great-grandmother, Arlene Bauer of Gilbert, AZ; aunts—Renee’ Reschenthaler of Stone Mountain, GA, and Lynn (Bruce) Weber of Lincoln; uncles—Steve (Georgia) Reeves of Gothenburg and James Reeves of Loup City; numerous cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500