Jake Reeves, 25 - September 15, 2010
Jake C. Reeves, 25, of Lincoln, formerly of Gothenburg, died Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010, at Columbia, MO.
Services were Sept. 15 at Faith Bible Church in Lincoln with the Rev. Tom Rempel officiating.
Survivors include: his parents, Thomas and Dawn Reeves of Lincoln; grandparents, Floyd and Joan Bauer of Brady; great-grandmother, Arlene Bauer of Gilbert, AZ; aunts—Renee’ Reschenthaler of Stone Mountain, GA, and Lynn (Bruce) Weber of Lincoln; uncles—Steve (Georgia) Reeves of Gothenburg and James Reeves of Loup City; numerous cousins.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Town of Union lives on through Anderson’s book
- Holiday activities abound in downtown Gothenburg
- Hershey’s slower pace stalls Swedes
- Borchardt, Swedes too big for Lex
- Minutemaids feast on Swedes’ miscues
- Brady schools have perfect graduation rate for 2014 class
- Lady Eagles figuring out how to fly together
- Reeves repeats as LJS Super Stater