LaVerne L. Fisk, 92 - September 08, 2010
LaVerne “Verne” L. Fisk, 92, of Cozad passed away Monday, Aug. 30, 2010.
Mass of the Christian burial took place on Friday, Sept. 3, at Christ the King Catholic Church of Cozad with the Rev. Don O’Brien as celebrant. Burial with military honors was at the Cozad Cemetery.
He was preceded in death by: his wife, Ann in 2006; two brothers—Donald and James Fisk of Monroe.
Survivors include: his daughter, Carol (Mike) Toomey of Lincoln; a son, Jim (Karen) Fisk of Omaha; seven grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren; numerous other relatives and friends.
For a complete obituary, see the print edition of the Gothenburg Times or purchase an e-subscription for only $25 per year for the complete paper on-line each Wednesday afternoon.
- Area News Digest
- Swim team succeeds at Minden
- Fleetwood Mac tribute band headlines fair
- Dredging project continues at Jeffrey Lake
- UNL leading crop productivity research project
- Concert, color run, rodeo all part of Fourth of July events
- Offensive woes continue for senior melons
- Pony Express Re-ride